I don't like junk food because ... - Writing by Nandini

dont like junk food because it is not healthy. French fries, burgers, pizzas, noodles and Coke are junk foodJunk food tastes good and we like to eat it but it harms our body. Fried food and sugar makes us fat and sleepy. It sometimes makes our mouth or stomach hurt and makes us sick also. Then we have to go to the doctor and have bitter medicines which I never like. When I am sick I cannot play or enjoy and so I never want to be sick.

We are growing up and we want to become tall and strong. When we grow up, we want to do many great things. Win medals in sports and trophies in studies and arts. Our teacher tells us that only by eating healthy food like milk and green vegetables we will have strong bones and sharp mind. Popeye, the sailor man, says we must eat spinach and be strong like him. I have a friend, Bhumika, who is very good but eats a pack of chips and candies every day. Her teeth are bad and she is always sick. I always tell her to stop doing that and eat healthy food only.

Healthy food is good food.

Comments

Popular Posts