File Covers with Themes

For school work some times files needs to be covered and decorated. I feel it is a good idea to give a theme to the decoration and do some crafts. Below are two files I recently covered and decorated.

Winter Break Homework File

Winter Break worksheets needed to be submitted in the school put in a nice file. I picked up a display file and decorated it with winter theme. 
The file was originally in blue colour, the colour of winter. It was covered with white wool sheet. Some snowflakes made with blue sheet and coloured with blue glitter were pasted. "Winter" word was cut out on a blue glitter rubber sheet and pasted on snow heaps made with wool sheet again. A snowman was also added made with cotton.


Visual Arts File Cover

Visual Arts file has to be decorated with school. It had to go with a name tag and a picture. So I decided to give it a theme of a home. I made the door with ice cream sticks, added a name tag as if it hung by a peg. I used glitter rubber sheet to make a grass hedge and made some flowers as if they are planted in the yard. I added a glitter butterfly and a pasted a picture inside a window. An arch on the door and other highlights were done by puffy paints. Puffy paints are cute because they swell up when blown by a hair dryer.


And some general decorative covers.





Comments

Popular Posts