English Speech - My Teacher - Grade 1

The best teachers teach from the heart and not from the books. Such a teacher is our Youthika Mam. I am Nandini Bhalla from Grade 1 CBSEi and today I will talk about our class teacher.

My mother leaves me at school everyday to learn but what is a child without a mother. Luckily we have a mother in school also and she is Ms. Youthika Mam, our mother teacher. She has a big heart to shape our little minds. She would let us make mistakes but teaches us discipline as well. She would sometimes praise a lot and sometimes scold, just like a mother. But she loves us all deeply.

She makes us learn about ourselves, our family, our nation and our whole world. She makes school so amazing that I like it to come here everyday. Teacher's day is on 5th September but don't you think we cannot thank mam enough for making us great people.

As for me I want to be as smart as her, as loving as her and be a teacher when I grow up just like her. And you know when she calls me snow white, I love it.

Thoughts about the speech

It starts with a nice quote and has an overall theme of teacher being a mother at school. The idea that a teacher makes a great individual and teaches students not only about this world but how to choose right from wrong. In the end a personal touch is added to give it an icing on the cake.

Accompanying poster has the picture of Mam with Nandini representing her as the sun who sheds light on many concepts and make child learn lots of things.




Comments

Popular Posts