English Rhyme - My Mother - Grade 1



Before I was born,
You kept me in love,
I came to this world,
I thank God above,

If I could tell you,
what's deep in my heart,
there are so many things,
where do I start?

I love you more than any thing,
I love you to the end,
You are my mommy first,
then my very best friend,

A bunch of my favorites,
now I will list.
it starts with good morning,
it ends with a kiss,

With all our moments,
together we share,
from meals to tub time,
at night alone in the chair,

To the one who gave me life,
I can give nothing but love,
You're the one who actually is,
sent from heaven above

About the prop

The prop is foldable card paper which is folded like a fan. On one side the pictures of whom Nandini calls her mother, mommy, grandma and mother earth. Each fold is opened with one para of the rhyme. On the other side of this I (heart) MOM is written which is displayed on the last para.

(This was a prize winning poem inspired from a few other poems of the web.)

Comments

Popular Posts