My new friend's birthday

The start of summer break 2018 was with a party hosted by my friend. I was invited to my friend's birthday party at the PVR, Logix Mall, Noida. She is my new classmate at the Shri Ram School. I am always excited to attend birthday parties.

When I went inside the theatre, I was stunned because the place was mind-blowing. PVR at Logix Mall was a unique theatre. Instead of chairs, there are bean bags. It also had a slide inside it. The slide had two transparent areas from where we could see the movie. It was fun to watch the movie in that special theatre.

The movie we watched was Peter Rabbit. It’s a movie about a rabbit’s life and how he handles the evil farmers keeping his siblings safe. It was an inspirational movie. Everyone loved the movie but all were crowded in the slide as everyone wanted to watch from the transparent areas. 

We had pizza, popcorn, and french fries and enjoyed them a lot. The cake was a unicorn head fondant cake and it was made by my best friend Myrah’s mom. It was delectable and the artwork on the cake was beautiful. We had fun carrying it from her house all the way to the party. 

My friend, whose birthday it was, loves to write so I decided to gift her some cool stationery to encourage her to write more and amaze us. We got Bluetooth speakers as a return gift. Finally, my mom and my aunt made the day even more special for my best friend Myrah and me as they made us play at the games area near the PVR. We ended this amazing party with a scrumptious bowl of icecream. I think it was a fine start to our summer break.

Comments

Popular Posts