How difficult it is to miss your father


My father has gone for a 10 day meditation course (Vipassna) in Bodh Gaya. This course is such that you have to keep silent for the whole period, no communication at all. The day he left, May 16, I was at my friend’s birthday party and I came late so I didn’t miss him much. But, the next day after he went, I felt pretty weak. Next day, it was my PTM too and he missed it I wanted him to be there. But then ,I thought about him that he used to feel weak at home when he did not meditate, he also needed a break from his stressful work after all he is the pioneer of robotics in schools in India. 

Day by day, I started aching for him. I even told mom to make him but she couldn’t. I wish I could 3D print him and put some life in him. My mom told me to do my homework and catch up my studies and focus on them. She said that way I won’t miss him but she was wrong. Even when I was working, tears didn't stop coming from my eyes. I know he will come as soon as possible. And he will call us when his silence is broken. I hope he comes back home with a giant smile. I have decided that that I will surprise him by new haircut.



When he will come back, everything is going to be the same again. All the laughing and travelling with him will start again.



My first 3D printed emoji for my adorable papa (with my mom's help) using a winbo 3D pen. :)


Comments

  1. Best Log Nandroid. Keep up the good work.

    Udyan

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet.. A father holds a very special place in the daughter's heart.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts