Letter to children of Earth from my alien self

Dear Children,

Hello! This is your friend Nancy,from planet Jupiter of Milky Way Galaxy. It was wonderful meet you and as promised I will tell you more about my planet.

Jupiter is a gas giant with hot winds blowing all the time but there is a red dot which is a little colder. There is only one river called RR78. We all live close to the river, which is a grassy plain. We fly, we all are females and we all are pink in color. Everyone here has a name of her own that starts with PP and ends with a number. My name is PP16 here so thanks to you for the name, Nancy.

We live in magical tents it looks small from outside but from inside it's a huge mansion.You know we do not eat we only drink like mocktails. We only wear skirts and tops. We like to sing, dance and draw.

In my family, there is my mother, grandmother and myself. We speak Jupese which no one speaks on Earth. But we all go to school where we learn English.So I am inviting you to visit my planet for  my birthday party I will send a spaceship to get you.I will show you my entire planet and we will have lots of fun.

With Love,
Nancy (PP16)




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts