My Favorite Toy - Barbie

A toy is a child's biggest joy and being a girl my favorite toy is, of course, a Barbie.

There are all kinds of Barbies in the shops but my grandfather got me a "I can be" Teacher Barbie.

This nice toy has a Barbie who works as a teacher and who looks very smart just like our Class Teacher Youthika Mam but has long hair. She is also wearing a nice trouser suit like our mam. She has a small child as her student sitting on a chair, who is definitely me. She has a small chalkboard with a little duster, a globe and a book rack. When I set this toy on my table to play I can think of it as my classroom and teach again whatever I learnt in class. With this toy I try to teach like our class teacher thinking that if I grow up to be a teacher, will I be as good as her.

Friends, do you know why I like Barbie so much? She is smart and confident. In all the  Barbie movies i have seen, she gives one message to us that is "you can be anything if you truly believe in yourself".

I will also give away one of my lovely Barbies which this Christmas to a poor child who does not have toys. Barbie spreads goodness and so will I.

Comments

Popular Posts