Percy Jackson Art Folder

Last Tuesday, I had gotten an art project. I had to create a folder and decorate it. I was meant to use different art forms for the decoration. You have to decorate it according to what you liked.

I enjoy reading the book series based on greek mythology by Rick Riordan. The series name is Percy Jackson. I have created a drawing of the protagonist Percy Jackson, in the last book of the series. The scene I have drawn is Percy with his sword Anankolumos or riptide. I have used oil pastels, pencils and paints for the drawing. For my background, I have used fabric. I have also used a glue gun and paint to give it a 3D effect. I have even added some of my earlier drawings to it. The project was very exciting to do, I am looking forward to doing more projects like this

The outside of the folder with the drawing


The inside of the folder with the previous drawings

Comments

Popular Posts