School Trip to Jaipur in 2019


I had an outstation trip to Jaipur for 3 days and 2 nights from 20th morning to 22nd evening. I have already been to Jaipur two times but this time I got a chance to hang out with my friends. I left my house around 4:30 am in morning and reached around 5:10 am. We put all our bags in the back of the bus. I went in and sat on the back seat with my friends. 

I slept for a couple of hours because the journey was eight hours long. Our trip was planned by Edterra. We checked in Park Prime hotel and had lunch and then went to Jantar Mantar. Jantar Mantar’s meaning is a calculation instrument - it is a humungous sundial, it was made by Raja Sawai Jai Singh (Founder of Jaipur). There are 5 Jantar Mantar’s - Delhi, Jaipur, Varanasi, Ujjain, and Mathura. There are only two working right now - Delhi and Jaipur. The one in Jaipur is a World Heritage Site. Ed terra had made 5 groups and each group had to write on a separate topic. Our group got Jantar Mantar. We watched a short clip about Jantar Mantar, it was very educational. We also made a sundial.

The second day we went to Amber fort. The whole city was supposed to be in the amber fort but now it is further extended, we went by jeep because a bus was not allowed. When we went inside the fort we played a game with tasks of clicking photos of the things in the amber fort. Later we went to a Block printing factory, they were very precise. I had made a design for my mother. Next, we went to a blue pottery store I bought a little bird for my grandmother then we went to its factory, and then I made a coaster for my dad. When we came back we saw a puppet show and saw famous Indian celebrities as puppets. Everyone got two puppets and I saved mine for my little sister.

       Our last day was completely for shopping. We went to a carpet and textile shop, I bought a family of golden camels. On our way back I played top trumps with my friend. I liked the greek heroes one as I won it. It felt much shorter when we were coming back as if it took 3 hours only. Finally, we reached I was excited to meet my parents after 3 days. I went back home and gave the gifts to my family. I was very happy to see the smiles on their faces. I wish I always have these memorable trips like these it totally changed my feelings about Jaipur. 

Comments

Popular Posts