10 crazy reasons for not doing homework


Of course, children give excuses for not doing homework to their mommies. But actually giving them to your class teacher when she herself asks for it is novel. 

Nandini went all the way into her reading to pull out some crazy reasons she did not bring homework to school. 



  • As I was doing my homework a giant stepped on it.
  • It was Sunday and every Sunday ghosts come into my room. They ate up my homework.
  • I was sleeping and aliens came. They thought my homework is some kind of a seed. They took it to their planet.
  • An aeroplane crashed my homework.
  • The BFG took away my homework to the Giant Country.
  • Harry Potter cleaned his wand with my homework.
  • Cruella De Vil (101 dalmatians) made my homework a part of her dress.
  • Matilda attached my homework to her book.
  • My work flew away
  • A dinosaur took my homework in 1900 BC

Comments

Popular Posts